As usual, am doing my regular online research/read-up on Social Media, Digital Marketing, Freelancing and so forth, I stumbled upon this interesting finding (which are rather true) about the Asian Retail Purchase Journey..
1. Two-thirds of final purchase choices are made in-store.
2. Asian shoppers take time to study products in-store.
3. Advice is appreciated as long as the staff’s approach is non-intrusive.
4. Almost half the promotions done in-store are wasted.
5. Asian shoppers visit stores not just for products but also for the experience.
It really shows how conventional of consumers we really still are. Which is not exactly a bad thing.