Well, there HAS BEEN some of commotion about a NEW iPhone this year…
One, it was earlier expected to arrive in September this year
Two, someone actually left a protoype supposedly new iPhone in some bar earlier last month
Three, some Apple board member accidentally drop a hint of a new iPhone coming
Four, media journalists in States suddenly get invites for an Oct 4th event about a new iPhone
And so came Oct 4th, and here comes the so-called NEW iPhone 4’S’. Yes ‘4S’.
So what’s so ‘S’pecial about the ‘new’ Apple iPhone 4S?
- It’s comes with a voice command ‘assistant’ called Siri
Errr so what makes the current Voice Control function?
- Well, it comes with an A5 chip, instead of the A4 running in the current iPhone 4
- Then, it has a new 8-megapixel with an extra custom lens, camera with a larger f/2.4 aperture..
- 1080p Video Recording with Stabilizer…
- Runs the new upcoming iOS5 (yawn…there’s been so much talk and ppl have yet to get the real thing..come on) and host of features that comes with it…
- iCloud… We still don’t trust this idea
- AirPrint, AirPlay…Apple style..everything should either be wireless or volumeless
- Notifications – First saw this on the Android Phones… We are looking forward to this…
But what gives the iPhone 5 then? We’ll have to find out later on…After all Apple has always been able to make better things even better.